Built to perform in the harshest conditions, through rejected rain or sweaty shine, we built these micro crews for durability and protection. The EnduroTec+ Series is crafted with our Polytec+ Merino Wool Fabric Formula, so you can enjoy the wondrous benefits of the Merino Wool and synthetic fiber blend working together to keep your feet dry and free of nasty odors.
Like all of our socks, EnduroTec+ are proudly made in North Carolina and covered by our Lifetime Guarantee.
- Vented top panel and bottom WickLink Channels have your whole foot covered to kick the moisture out and allow your feet to breathe
- Merino wool fights stench with anti-microbial features and regulates foot temperature with its natural moisture absorbing power
- Twice as nice double-layered cuff keeps your feet in and trail debris like dirt, rocks, and grass, out
- Hi-tech Heel Holding cradles the back of your foot to prevent sock-slippage and to avoid those pesky blisters
- Arch Support fights mid-foot fatigue
- Medium cushion in the toe, heel, and achilles to relieve muscle stress and tension
- Shorter crew length to allow for optimal calf comfort
SPECIFICATIONS:Length: Micro Crew
Material: 39% Merino Wool, 39% Polypropylene, 20% Nylon, 2% Spandex
As part of our mission to create socks for every adventure, Stegos are intentionally created unisex to tend to every silhouette. Whether your toes resemble big foot's close relative (large, hairy...you get it), or your petite feet would slip out of Cinderella's glass slipper - you can find the right Stego sock by following one of our Universal Unisex size charts.
Why two size charts? Well, it’s all in the Fabric Formula. Our EcoSport and RunTec series are made with ultra-stretchy fibers that allow them to conform to any foot – small or large, wide or narrow.
Commuter, Classic Hiker, EnduroTec, StrideTec, TrailTec Size Chart
|Men's US Shoe Size||-||6 - 9||9 - 12||12 - 15|
|Women's US Shoe Size||4 - 7||7 - 10||10 - 13||-|
EcoSport, RunTec Size Chart
|Men's US Shoe Size||6 - 10||10 - 15|
|Women's US Shoe Size||4 - 10||10 - 13|
In between sizes? We recommend sizing up if you're riiiight on the border of two size groups.
Polytec+ Merino Wool Fabric Formula
The coveted Polytec+ Merino Wool Formula. What can we say? We’re star struck too. We just had to jump on the Merino wool bandwagon, but not without adding our own secret ingredient.
Here’s how it works - think of Merino wool like the super food of the sock world, it’s all natural, fights stench causing bacteria with its antimicrobial features, and unlike cotton, it won’t make your feet hot by trapping moisture. Fun fact: Merino wool can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture and STILL NOT FEEL WET. Take that, sweat! Okay, now we pair superstar Merino wool with our friend polypropylene (not the most appealing of names, but stick with us, it’s included for a good reason). Polypropylene is a synthetic fiber woven in to compliment Merino in the spots where your feet need extra love and care. Where Merino wool absorbs moisture, polypropylene wicks it away.
Plus, this yarn has super-fiber strength and can withstand the longest adventures with ease. Plus, like Merino wool, it’s keeps bacteria and stench at bay. What’s not to love?