Whether you love running or drag your feet through every jog, RunTecs will make fitness more enjoyable for your feet. This is the ultimate, ultra light running sock, made from our Sorbtek Fabric Formula to keep your feet cool and dry.
Like all of our socks, these are proudly made in North Carolina and covered by our Lifetime Guarantee.
- Strategic landing area reinforcement to reduce blisters and to keep these socks lasting longer
- Rear-tab cuff to keep these socks from slipping down your heel
- Vented top panel and bottom WickLink Channels have your whole foot covered to kick the moisture out and allow your feet to breathe
- Hi-tech Heel Holding cradles the back of your foot to prevent sock-slippage and to avoid those pesky blisters
- Arch Support fights mid-foot fatigue
- Tapered Toe Fit Feature that allows this socks to comfortably fit as many toe shapes as possible
- Built low-cushion for a ultra-light experience
SPECIFICATIONS:Length: No Show
Weight: Ultra Light
Material: 83% Nylon, 16% Sorbtek Polyester, 1% Spandex
As part of our mission to create socks for every adventure, Stegos are intentionally created unisex to tend to every silhouette. Whether your toes resemble big foot's close relative (large, hairy...you get it), or your petite feet would slip out of Cinderella's glass slipper - you can find the right Stego sock by following one of our Universal Unisex size charts.
Why two size charts? Well, it’s all in the Fabric Formula. Our EcoSport and RunTec series are made with ultra-stretchy fibers that allow them to conform to any foot – small or large, wide or narrow.
Commuter, Classic Hiker, EnduroTec, StrideTec, TrailTec Size Chart
|Men's US Shoe Size||-||6 - 9||9 - 12||12 - 15|
|Women's US Shoe Size||4 - 7||7 - 10||10 - 13||-|
EcoSport, RunTec Size Chart
|Men's US Shoe Size||6 - 10||10 - 15|
|Women's US Shoe Size||4 - 10||10 - 13|
In between sizes? We recommend sizing up if you're riiiight on the border of two size groups.
Sorbtek Fabric Formula
Our Sorbtek blend has major absorbency power! In this Fabric Formula, we blend soft, moisture wicking Sorbtek fibers with targeted nylon yarns that help keep the sock’s structure, wash after wash. Why nylon, you ask? Think of nylon like the rubber in our socks – the elastic properties of nylon keep socks made with this formula where they belong, on your foot, not bunched up in the toe of your shoe (the worst).